January 21, 2011

Laughter

"I think I just swallowed my nose." --The Chard


Thursday and Friday this week were the region swim meet. Thursday went rather poorly for both Richard and I to say the least. But to make up for everything Friday went pretty well. Our relay took first in our region, earning both of us our first gold medals which was really exciting. To celebrate we watched Bill Cosby again. Richard was being Richard to the max after our races. I can think of only two times in my life I have ever laughed as hard as I did Friday night. It was really entertaining.


I spent most of the night looking at this face. Needless to say I have never had a better ab workout, it lasted about 4 hours. I can't look at this picture without laughing my head off, typing this post is really difficult. The quote finally came in between laughs. Fortunately he still has his nose, so what he meant, no one knows....... but it was funny.



No comments: